Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 101

Thread: Life: What did you do today (random posting about your day)

  1. #31
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1) Went to school
    2) Got the biggest scare in math class
    3) Worked on English project that's due tomorrow, because I'm a procrastinator
    4) Trying to write a new chapter for my story, but I have no idea how to write about an asylum. In the meantime, I was brainstorming more ideas for new stories...
    5) Should be studying right now

  2. #32
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kay, after posting, I
    -chat with a friend, we discussed lotza things, and had fun
    -waited, waited
    -then posting again
    -the time ran so fast
    -it was evening already...
    -my second pal came online, and the 3 of us chat in msn.
    -there's a cool series we like, and we always discuss the thingz there during it, and it's so damn funny, we ROFL lotza
    -then chat, and posting again
    -my bro came home, so the PC was his
    -then I went out to my mom's PC
    -talked with Xel, and posted some more
    -got ready for sleep (shower, 60 situps, y'know)
    -listenned to Lost Prophets - Ode To Summer
    -then bye-bye birdy, went to bed

  3. #33
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    - woke up
    - played some Black & White (damn villagers)
    - ate lunch
    - watched the CSI (Las Vegas) marathon on Spike TV ^_^
    - drove back to Cleveland
    - unpacked
    - and now I'm sitting here

    preview of what's next: dinner, redo homework T_T, sleep

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got up
    Homework
    Shower
    Homework
    Friend over
    Eat
    Friend leave
    Go online
    Steal music

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Woke up
    Ate
    LAN'd
    Posting

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pwned this girl here is the convo so far:
    meagan51889 (7:31:08 PM): have u talked to him today??
    Nevan EP (7:31:11 PM): Yea.
    meagan51889 (7:31:19 PM): what did he say
    Nevan EP (7:31:26 PM): That he couldn't come over.
    meagan51889 (7:31:49 PM): is that it?
    Nevan EP (7:32:12 PM): Pretty much.
    meagan51889 (7:32:28 PM): u r NO help!!!!!!
    Nevan EP (7:32:40 PM): Hear that?
    meagan51889 (7:32:56 PM): what???????:-\
    Nevan EP (7:32:58 PM): That's the sound of me not caring.
    meagan51889 (7:33:09 PM): OH SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!
    Nevan EP (7:33:18 PM): Oh quit being a tard.
    meagan51889 (7:33:39 PM): what r u makin in biology??
    Nevan EP (7:33:56 PM): No idea.
    Nevan EP (7:33:59 PM): How about you?
    meagan51889 (7:34:11 PM): how do u not kno??
    meagan51889 (7:34:15 PM): she told us!!
    Nevan EP (7:35:07 PM): The sheet is in there, I don't feel like walking in there.
    Nevan EP (7:35:10 PM): So what are you making?
    meagan51889 (7:35:20 PM): u dont remember??
    Nevan EP (7:35:35 PM): Not really, I've done a lot of things this weekend.
    meagan51889 (7:35:48 PM): pitiful!!!!!
    Nevan EP (7:35:58 PM): Not really.
    Nevan EP (7:36:01 PM): What did you make?
    meagan51889 (7:36:06 PM): 88
    Nevan EP (7:36:15 PM): I counted money yesterday but I don't remember the exact number.
    Nevan EP (7:36:30 PM): I just know my grade was above 90 and the amount of money was above $5000
    meagan51889 (7:36:34 PM): but thats not important...ur grade is!
    meagan51889 (7:36:38 PM): my god!!
    Nevan EP (7:36:45 PM): Actually more than $5000 is quite important.

    (Screenname not edited because I don't give a damn.)

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yesterday it was a long day, I had to present an assignment at university. This is how it went:

    - Woke up at 11:15
    - Had a bath
    - Did stuff
    - Tidied my room
    - Finished the assignment (last hour bugfixing ^_^)
    - Had lunch earlier at 14:00
    - Went to university; in the train station I helped somebody from the countryside, it was like Ai Yori Aoshi chapter 1, only it was an old man not a hot lady :/
    - At university I crapped on god (Spanish idiom) becuase they had an ancient Java at university which didn't have the stuff I used in my machine, so my program wouldn't run
    - Fortunately this girl that looks like Shion was there finishing her program too, we fixed each others' code (we had still 2 hours)
    - Talked to this girl until the teacher came
    - Waited
    - Got approved, I think
    - Walked home
    - Had another bath
    - Browsed the Net
    - Talked to parents
    - Had dinner
    - Posted
    - Played Armagetron online, my ping = 1ms = pwnage
    - Posted
    - Hentai
    - Posted
    - Bed

  8. #38
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    - Woke up on time w/out the use of an alarm ^_^
    - got ready and ate ont he way out
    - friend called saying my pet ran into her neighbor's yard
    - classes
    - last minute work in the library
    - class
    - homework
    - dinner

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -Woke up
    -School
    -Tornado warning in school meaning we sat in the halls doing nothing for 30-45 minutes.
    -Home
    -Homework
    -Online

  10. #40
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -woke up
    -posted here
    -went to school
    -tough day, lol
    -got home
    -right the moment, went to "Kulcs"
    -waited two hours on a clinic
    -got myself a time for that little operation
    -going back tomorrow, I can tell more about this then
    -got home
    -eatin' snacks
    -posting here, lol...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •